What characterises our tracking? Respondent friendliness: often shorter surveys, with to-the-point and relevant questioning that uses real trade and consumer language. Then interpretation that goes beyond describing the data and gets to the drivers of change.
We’re constantly in the trade talking to staff, licensees, operators and consumers so we can bring the benefit and experience gained from that to any survey.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Brand tracking across categories from ales, ciders, lagers and spirits to smaller craft and pioneer brands.
- Adoption monitors that track launch success.
- Opinion monitoring through the supply chain accessing supermarket and managed estate buyers, wholesalers, cash and carry and distributors.
- Trade and consumer opinion studies.
- Customer opinion monitors for retailers with branded/managed estates.