Taking in the full range of perspectives is an important feature of retail marketing research.
We’ve also learnt to observe retail trends and recognise their influence on category consumption trends over the years: witness the rebirth of the UK pub and the parallel ascendancy of cask ale and likewise the re-emergence of keg beer as ‘craft’.
The way the on trade is structured with a vanguard of outlets leading the pack effectively provides free NPD for longer term developments from brand owners and retailers alike.
WE CAN OFFER
- Customer profiling and outlet satisfaction across an estate.
- New retail brand and concept development.
- Local site assessments.
- Drinks brand portfolio optimisation.
- Menu development and food testing.
- Gaming machine and player motivation studies.
- Lessee satisfaction and recruitment/retention driver assessments.
With experience derived from the likes of Star Pubs and Bars, Stonegate and Greene King, our understanding of retail marketing for the on trade is second to none.